Vanilla Berry Pops from Lindsay of The Toasted Pinenut.
- 2 cups* unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoons organic agave nectar (or favorite sweetener)
- 1/2 cup fresh organic raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh organic blueberries
*The amount of almond milk you will need depends on how big your molds are. If you have any leftover almond milk, you can always save it or simply drink it later.
Organic strawberries and blackberries also taste great with these too.
- Divide berries into each mold, alternating between raspberries and blueberries.
- Then, mix together the almond milk, vanilla extract and agave nectar (or sweetener of choice).
- Pour the almond milk mixture into the molds and place the sticks into the pop mold.
- Place them in the freezer for a few hours until ready or overnight.